Recruitment and selection
Recruiting the right people for your business means getting the right blend of skills, behaviours and knowledge.
Insight HR solutions offers a wide range of recruitment and assessment activities to support you in selecting the right people for your business. Whether you have a specific job post to fill or you would like us to manage a campaign on your behalf our services are flexible and tailored to suit your business.
- Job profiling – We can design new role profiles and person specifications or we can review existing ones to ensure they are ‘fit for purpose’ and match current and future business requirements.
- Campaign management - From one off vacancies to ongoing campaigns (e.g. graduate recruitment) we can provide support across all aspects of candidate attraction and selection. Areas include short listing processes, screening interviews (telephone or face-to-face), assessment and psychometric testing, final interviews and candidate feedback.
- Assessment centres – We can design bespoke selection activities and assessment centres for your specific needs. In doing so, we work with you to ensure that we understand the skills, the experience and the behaviours you want for your business. We can also run assessment centres on your behalf. The degree to which you would like us involved is up to you, from facilitating the smooth running of the event, through to managing all the logistics from hotel bookings to candidate and assessor contact.
- Provision of trained interviewers and assessors – Where you do not have the necessary skills in-house, or you do not have the available resources to support a recruitment and selection activity we can provide trained interviews and assessors to support your business and / or complement your existing team.
- Interviewer and assessor training – We can provide interviewer and assessor training for line managers and HR teams. Courses will be bespoke to your business but will cover all areas of good practice to ensure compliance with employment law. Workshops can be either held in-house or at a venue of your choice.