Training & development
Training and development is an integral part of any business wishing to grow. Investing in people and realising their potential can enhance business performance and facilitate continued growth.
We can provide you with innovative, bespoke learning and development solutions to support organisational development, team development and personal development.
We offer services in the following areas.
- Bespoke training workshops – We can design and deliver a range of bespoke training workshops to meet your individual needs. Examples include (but are not limited to) communication & influencing skills, interviewer training, leadership & management development, managing change, performance management, HR for line managers and coaching. Where appropriate our accredited trainers can use a range of psychometric tools such as the TKI (Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument) and MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicator) to support and enhance the learning experience.
- Team build events – We have a wealth of expertise and experience in designing team building events for clients which deliver both fun and tangible outcomes. Tailored to your requirements (e.g. venue, duration, budget) we work with you to establish how best to deliver the outcomes you require. Where appropriate our accredited trainers can use a range of psychometric tools such as MBTI, FIRO-B and Belbin to develop self and team awareness and improve team performance.
- Coaching – Coaching is increasingly used in many organisations to develop individuals’ personally and professionally. It is a useful way to grow skills and abilities and can be effective in boosting performance. It can also be used as a vehicle to deal with difficult situations and challenges, often addressing issues before they become major problems. We can provide experienced coaches to support your need.
- Career development - We can develop career pathways and support you in developing your succession planning to help you realise the benefits of ‘growing your own’ talent. In addition, for individuals unsure about what career direction to follow we offer one-to-one career coaching sessions, undertaken by a qualified careers coach and supplemented where appropriate by the use of psychometric tools such as Strong.
- Talent strategies – Increasingly businesses are recognising the importance of home grown talent. Insight HR solutions can help you develop a talent management strategy which allows your business to readily identify, nurture and retain talent within your organisation. Working alongside you we will design and implement processes and / or programmes which enable you to identify talent, assess their skills and / or knowledge gaps, and close those gaps through development or other interventions.
- Training needs analysis – With finances under increased pressure it is important to get your training needs right. Many businesses take a reactive approach to learning and development seeing it as a ‘tick in the box’ rather than an ongoing and integral part of your overall business strategy. Insight HR solutions can work with you to identify and prioritise the training requirements for your business in the short, medium and long term. We can then offer a range of learning and development solutions to meet these needs, which can include management development, workshops, coaching, and action learning sets. Our aim is to think creatively and come up with solutions which are both cost-effective and add value.